Wednesday, September 29, 2010

a Famous Engineering

      
        I would like to introduce myself. My name is Qais AL Qassabi. I'm from Sultanate of Oman. Nowadays, I'm eighteen years old. I was born in Bahla. It's in the middle of Oman. It has the second longest wall in the world after the Great Wall of China. My native language is Arabic. In the school I study English when I was 10 years old. I have a large family. I have three older brothers, three older sisters and two young sisters. Math is my favorite subject in school. Although, my least favorite subject is Life Skills. I learn English to complete my study and to contact white people who speak English. I have a big dream in my life. I want to be engineering. So, learning English is a step of my  dream. After graduation, I want to be a famous engineering.                                                                 .

1 comment:

  1. wonderful work and i hope that you be a good engineering

    ReplyDelete